The datingbitch whose blog I’m a huge, huge fan of nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m very thrilled and honoured since I didn’t actually think many people would be interested in what I had to say when I started posting.
This one comes with some interesting rules for acceptance notably the seven unknown things which is probably why it’s taken me so long to put up this post – I mean, what seven things about me do I consider interesting? Do I really want people to know those things about me??
Anyway here goes:
The Rules of Acceptance
. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
1. My first crush was at age 4 – my teacher’s much older son.
2. I have gone to work hungover 3 days in a row.
3. I love mint teas.
4. I feel very anxious if I don’t have a pen or pencil in my pocket, just in case I need to write something down (yes, I have a cellphone but it’s not the same thing).
5. First time I kissed a man I was 24.
6. The idea of a threesome makes me pull my jacket around me a little tighter
7. It takes me a day or two to finish a 500-page book but a week (or more) to finish a 90-minute film.
Considering I just put up another award post not too long ago (and I’m down with a nasty flu) please see the my first award post for the blogs I’m crazy about.
June 22, 2012 at 3:42 am
Good luck. As I am new here, I will venture around to previous postings.